There are a lot of methods that you may have read on how to lose stomach fat in men. Although exercise can be of help you but the easy dietary strategies experts who has been featured in bodybuilding and fitness magazines including IRONMAN magazine (US, Italian and Australian editions), Natural Bodybuilding, Muscular Development, Exercise for Men, Men’s Exercise and Men’s Fitness.
Here are some of the diatery strategies you can start immediately to lose your stomach fat :-
* Eat 5-6 small meals per day of relatively equal proportions.
* You should try to eat a meal about every three waking hours.
* Increasing your meal frequency is important towards losing body fat and promoting a lean body is that it helps to maintain a more stable and steady blood sugar throughout the day. This keeps your insulin levels more stable and allows you to be in a fat burning mode for more of the day.
* It is very hard to lose body fat when you’re only eating 2-3 large meals per day. In addition to promoting a leaner body, eating 5-6 smaller meals throughout each day will also provide you with more consistent energy levels without the mood swings.
* Plan all of your meals for each entire week and go to grocery store shopping with full stomach. By doing this you will only choose the items you need for your planned meals and eliminate the habit of buying junk foods (if you don’t have junk around the house, you most likely won’t eat junk).
* Eat a portion of lean protein at each meal, along with a portion of fibrous healthy carbohydrates, and a portion of healthy fats. Do not attempt to limit any portion of carbs, fats and protein since there play an equall ‘role’ in your body hormon and metabolisme.
* Focus on unrefined, unprocessed foods in their natural state. Processed foods mostly contains high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and trans fats (hydrogenated oils, margarine, shortening). The food manufacturers are only concerned with maximizing profits, and do not take into consideration the consumer’s health.
HFCS is also found in ketchup, sweetened cereals, cakes, cookies, pasta sauces, barbeque sauces, salad dressings, and many other products.
* Focus on lower glycemic index carbohydrate sources for the majority of your meals, but don’t worry about avoiding healthy higher glycemic index choices like bananas, raisins, and carrots. These foods have beneficial nutrients and the glycemic response can be controlled if the portions are kept low and combined properly with other foods.
What I have shared with you is only part of the complete expert strategy, which have other other key ingredients that proven how to lose stomach fat in men.